Tuesday, August 23, 2011
- Name: Sara
- Location: Okayama, Japan
I am Sara, of the Hototogisu Bakery and Farm, a small no-spray farm (complete with chickens and goats!) sharing space with a small, now gluten-free bakery (one of very few gluten free bakeries in Japan) and the Traveling Deli where we cook up all kinds of stuff using what we grow here on the farm.
- Chicken house completed
- Updating Hototogisu News
- Chicken house under construction
- Kurashiki Roji Ichiba
- Roji Ichiba Farmers Market - not only veggies; her...
- "Mama buy potatoes!" - my bags were very, very hea...
- Ai and I buying freshly fried goodies at the Kuras...
- Those fluffy spring chicks are looking awfully chi...
- Introducing Mary, the pretty brown goat
- First Summer Veg Harvest of the Season