Saturday, October 22, 2011
- Name: Sara
- Location: Okayama, Japan
I am Sara, of the Hototogisu Bakery and Farm, a small no-spray farm (complete with chickens and goats!) sharing space with a small, now gluten-free bakery (one of very few gluten free bakeries in Japan) and the Traveling Deli where we cook up all kinds of stuff using what we grow here on the farm.
- Sataa Andagi Recipe
- Sataa Andagi Okinawa Donuts, Gluten Free
- Eggs, eggs and more eggs (or, more about the chick...
- Introducing (80) Henrietta(s)
- A taste of freedom - the new Henriettas are beginn...
- Constructioning, constructioning
- Chicken house almost ready to welcome 80 laying he...
- Shuzo hard at work converting the old goat house i...
- Bakery Changes in the Wind
- More About the Chickens