Wednesday, January 18, 2012
- Name: Sara
- Location: Okayama, Japan
I am Sara, of the Hototogisu Bakery and Farm, a small no-spray farm (complete with chickens and goats!) sharing space with a small, now gluten-free bakery (one of very few gluten free bakeries in Japan) and the Traveling Deli where we cook up all kinds of stuff using what we grow here on the farm.
- Kurashiki Roji Ichiba: Where you'll find me e...
- Fun with high tech toys
- Lovely winter sun
- Wait, it's December?
- Breakfast, anyone?
- Thanks For All the Kind Words!
- An open letter to the unnecessarily rude persons f...
- My current favorite fall dinner
- The rice (almost) a'drying in the sun
- Sataa Andagi Recipe